2/01/2012

Wish








Wish




Giving us the sun westward
keep me not to be lost on the street
With the lucid water by a brook
allow us to drink only holy spirits
to keep our body intact




Empowering me to rise above the world
like a piece of cloud
let everything go as does the wind
Awakening us in the misty dawn
give us the lesson of humility, not the pride
to stop a quarrel in light of our children's future




Oh, in this land of abundance
relieve all the poor
I worrying the family in a distance
inspire us to love other people as well
Through the innocent passed away
convince us the end is never the death




Though it has been a long time since my landing
prompt me to remember my duty
As your crops get ripened, my Lord,
drive me to exert all given too
Reserve the place in heaven
for me to see my parents saved

No comments:

Post a Comment